Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes

Hello Friends, we have a new challenge going on this week over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  This week, it anything goes.  I decided to use Henry why not  to create a masculine card.  I don't know about you but I don't have enough masculine cards in my stash so I am trying to build up my stash.

I colored the image using copics and cut him out using my brother scan and cut.  I used designer papers called Toybox by Carta Bella to create this card.  I added the wild boys frame die to the card as well.  I wanted to keep this card simple since the frame die has several images related to boys.  I finished the card off by added the sentiment from SVG cutting files.


Copics used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E57, 35, 33, 31
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Red: R46, 35, 24
White: C3, 1, colorless blender
This card is super cool and I am glad that I can add it to my stash.  Well that 's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out what the other talented ladies created for this week's challenge over on the Crafty Sentiments Designs blog.  Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment: